500+ Wedding Venues In United States
The wedding day is one of the most special days in any person's life. So, most couples don't want to make any compromises or hasty decisions they may come to regret later. Going through a wedding is a lengthy process in which the selection of a venue plays an integral part.
There are several factors to consider before finalizing a wedding venue, cost being the principal of them all. But, as even the wealthiest people don't want to overspend or waste their money, we'll only be considering the economically viable choices.
Without further delay, let's begin our list of 500+ best wedding venues situated all over the US.
1. Wedding Venues In Alabama
Alabama is blessed with a rich cultural history and natural beauty, which makes it a perfect wedding destination. Additionally, the people living there are friendly and welcome tourists with open arms.
Moreover, Alabama is relatively cheaper than other states; it's financially viable for couples with limited budgets to get married in the state. Wedding venues famous in Alabama include:
1. The Sonnet House (Leeds)
2. B&A Warehouse (Birmingham)
3. The Barn at Shady Lane (Birmingham)
4. The Sterling Castle (Shelby)
5. The Oaks Plantation (Pike Road)
6. The Tutwiler Hotel (Birmingham)
7. The Barn at Smith Lake (Crane Hill)
8. The Donnelly House (Birmingham)
9. Pursell Farms (Sylacauga)
10. Stone Bridge Farms (Cullman)
You May Like: Average Cost Of Wedding Venue In 2023
2. Popular Venues For A Wedding In Alaska
Alaska is one of the harshest places on Earth. Its cold weather paired all year round snowing and rigorous landscape makes it a challenge to even survive.
But, if you put the hardships aside, Alaska is also an incredibly beautiful place. For couples looking to get married, it offers a variety of lodges, cabins, and even outdoor spaces for a wedding. Take a look at some of the famous venues for a wedding in Alaska.
11. Alyeska Resort (Girdwood)
12. The Hotel Captain Cook (Anchorage)
13. The Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage)
14. The Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge (Talkeetna)
15. The Seaview Cafe and Bar (Hope)
16. The Windsong Lodge (Seward)
17. The Anchorage Museum (Anchorage)
18. The Alaska Botanical Garden (Anchorage)
19. The Princess Lodge (Denali National Park)
20. The Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge (Kenai Fjords National Park)
3. 10 Venues For A Wedding In Arizona
Arizona is a perfect destination for an outdoor wedding. The sixth largest US state by area is home to locations like the Monument, Sonoran Desert, and Grand Canyon.
If you are looking for a low-key wedding and don't want anything fancy, Arizona offers several hotels and resorts to undergo your dream wedding. Famous venues for a wedding in Arizona are:
21. The Phoenician Resort (Scottsdale)
22. Royal Palms Resort and Spa (Phoenix)
23. The Boulders Resort & Spa (Carefree)
24. El Chorro (Paradise Valley)
25. The Wright House (Mesa)
26. Saguaro Lake Ranch (Mesa)
27. The Icehouse (Phoenix)
28. The Paseo (Apache Junction)
29. L'Auberge de Sedona (Sedona)
30. The Windmill Winery (Florence)
Read Also: 15 Best Elopement Locations In The US
4. Arkansas Wedding Venues
Arkansas is famous for its southern hospitality and year-round mild climate. Further, the presence of famous outdoor wedding venues like the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and the Hot Springs National Park has worked its charm among young couples.
Unlike many other states, Arkansas is ideal for all-year-round weddings. Take a look at some of the potential candidates for a future wedding.
31. Pratt Place Inn and Barn (Fayetteville)
32. The Barn at Twin Oaks Ranch (Dardanelle)
33. The Silos at Bending Branch Ranch (Bentonville)
34. Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farm (Fayetteville)
35. The Castle on Stagecoach (Little Rock)
36. The Grandeur House (Little Rock)
37. The Ravington (Bentonville)
38. The Barn at Lost Creek (Pearcy)
39. Cedaridge Event Center (Benton)
40. St. Catherine's at Bell Gable (Fayetteville)
5. Best Wedding Venues In California
California's cultural influence on the world is hard to describe in words. As the home to significant locations like Hollywood and Silicon Valley, the third largest US state by area is a popular destination to elope.
Moreover, the year-round sunny weather makes it an ideal place for an outdoor wedding. Beach weddings are also popular in California; check out some of the venue weddings that might catch your attention.
41. The Resort at Pelican Hill (Newport Beach)
42. The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay (Half Moon Bay)
43. The Carneros Inn (Napa Valley)
44. The Resort at Squaw Creek (Lake Tahoe)
45. The Parker Palm Springs (Palm Springs)
46. The Beverly Hills Hotel (Beverly Hills)
47. The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe (Rancho Santa Fe)
48. The Montage Laguna Beach (Laguna Beach)
49. The Ojai Valley Inn (Ojai)
50. The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite National Park)
6. Colorado Venues For Wedding
From luxurious five-star hotel weddings to a quiet small-town ceremony, Colorado offers it all. The state has beautiful landscapes consisting of mountains, lakes, and forests which are perfect for an outdoor wedding.
Several hotels and resorts also offer packages where you can get married and spend a lovely time with your partner for a reasonable price.
51. The Broadmoor (Colorado Springs)
52. Della Terra Mountain Chateau (Estes Park)
53. The Stanley Hotel (Estes Park)
54. Dunafon Castle (Idledale)
55. Garden of the Gods Resort and Club (Colorado Springs)
56. Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa (Tabernash)
57. The Manor House (Littleton)
58. Spruce Mountain Ranch (Larkspur)
59. The Pines at Genesee (Golden)
60. The Lodge at Breckenridge (Breckenridge)
7. Wedding Venues In Connecticut
Connecticut is situated within driving distance of highly populated cities like Boston and New York City. The close proximity makes it a great choice for weekend gateways and even elope.
The southern New England state is also famous for its culinary culture and rich history. If you want to experience an authentic American wedding, Connecticut is where you go. Famous venue wedding locations In Connecticut are:
61. The Lace Factory (Deep River)
62. The Barns at Wesleyan Hills (Middletown)
63. The Inn at Longshore (Westport)
64. Eolia Mansion at Harkness Memorial State Park (Waterford)
65. Saltwater Farm Vineyard (Stonington)
66. The Society Room of Hartford (Hartford)
67. The Branford House (Groton)
68. Wadsworth Mansion at Long Hill Estate (Middletown)
69. The Candlewood Inn (Brookfield)
70. The Riverview (Simsbury)
8. Best Delaware Venue For Weddings
Delaware is the second smallest US state by area. But, it covers for its small size with its beautiful gardens, parks, and waterfalls.
Delaware welcomes tourists with open arms and even helps them understand its culture and history. Every year, thousands of domestic and international tourists visit the state and get married at one of the following locations:
71. The Waterfall Catering and Special Events (Claymont)
72. The Farmhouse (Wilmington)
73. The Rehoboth Beach Country Club (Rehoboth Beach)
74. The Cordrey Center (Millsboro)
75. The White Clay Creek Country Club (Wilmington)
76. The Indian River Life-Saving Station (Rehoboth Beach)
77. The Delaware Contemporary (Wilmington)
78. The University and Whist Club (Wilmington)
79. The Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library (Winterthur)
80. The Blue Ball Barn (Wilmington)
9. Florida Wedding Venues
Florida is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It's no wonder that thousands of couples want to get married in the state.
Popular destinations like Walt Disney World and Miami Beach are often overcrowded and underwhelming. But, worry not! There are several underrated venues in Florida that can be your perfect wedding destination.
81. The Breakers Palm Beach (Palm Beach)
82. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens (Miami)
83. The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island (Amelia Island)
84. Casa Monica Resort & Spa (St. Augustine)
85. The Addison (Boca Raton)
86. Bella Collina (Montverde)
87. The Don CeSar (St. Pete Beach)
88. Biltmore Hotel (Coral Gables)
89. The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club (St. Petersburg)
90. Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa (Bonita Springs)
10. Georgia Venues Wedding
Georgia has a distinct geographical diversity, housing everything from cold mountains to warm coastlines. Further, the southeastern state has various tourist spots that can serve as a suitable wedding destination, ranging from lakes and waterfalls to national parks and even the Black Sea coastline.
Here are some venues popular among domestic tourists that have the potential to become your perfect wedding venue.
91. The Peachtree Club (Atlanta)
92. The Barn at Tatum Acres (Jasper)
93. The Greystone Estate (Duluth)
94. The Foundry at Puritan Mill (Atlanta)
95. The Taylor-Grady House (Athens)
96. The Thompson House and Gardens (Bogart)
97. The Vinewood (Newnan)
98. The Retreat at Hiawassee River (Hiawassee)
99. The Wheeler House (Ball Ground)
100. The Swan House at Atlanta History Center (Atlanta)
11. Hawaii Popular Wedding Spots
Hawaii is one of the most exotic tourist locations all around the world. The island state is a haven for people looking to understand the indigenous culture and get lost in nature.
As Hawaii is nearly 2,000 miles away from the mainland USA, it is a hotspot for domestic tourists who want some distraction from the hassles of urban life. Couples also travel to Hawaii to get married under the local tradition.
101. Haiku Mill (Haiku)
102. Halekulani (Honolulu)
103. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai (Kailua-Kona)
104. Grand Wailea (Kihei)
105. Olowalu Plantation House (Lahaina)
106. Kualoa Ranch (Kaneohe)
107. The Royal Hawaiian (Honolulu)
108. Kukahiko Estate (Kihei)
109. Plantation Gardens Restaurant (Koloa)
110. Loulu Palm Estate (Haleiwa)
12. Top 10 Idaho Wedding Venues
Idaho is the go-to state for wildlife lovers and enthusiasts of outdoor activities. From witnessing the majestic beauty of elk, bald eagles, and moose, to participating in activities like hunting, skiing, and camping, Idaho offers a thrilling experience to anyone looking for the adventure of a lifetime.
Idaho is also a hotspot for couples looking for non-traditional weddings. Take a look at some of its popular wedding venues.
111. Chateau des Fleurs (Eagle)
112. Sandstone Vineyards (Kuna)
113. The Coeur d'Alene Resort (Coeur d'Alene)
114. Hidden Springs Barn (Hayden)
115. Blue Lakes Country Club (Twin Falls)
116. Still Water Hollow (Nampa)
117. The Club at Spurwing (Meridian)
118. Plantation Country Club (Boise)
119. Sun Valley Resort (Sun Valley)
120. The Barn at Mader Farm (Meridian)
13. Famous Illinois Wedding Venues
It won't be wrong to call Illinois the wedding capital of the US. The abundance of wedding photographers, florists, venues, and caterers makes it convenient for two souls to unite and boost the economy at the same time.
Every year, thousands of couples travel to the Prairie to get married. Last year in 2022 alone, nearly 80k people got married in Illinois which included more than half of out-of-state couples.
121. The Drake Hotel (Chicago)
122. The Morton Arboretum (Lisle)
123. The Pavilion at Orchard Ridge Farms (Rockton)
124. The Armour House & Gardens (Lake Forest)
125. The Art Institute of Chicago (Chicago)
126. The Monte Bello Estate (Lemont)
127. The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens (Princeton)
128. The Godfrey Hotel (Alton)
129. The Brix on the Fox (Carpentersville)
130. Adler Planetarium (Chicago)
14. Wedding Venues In Indiana
Indiana has a rich culture and geographical diversity that can intrigue even the choosiest tourists. The midwestern state's natural beauty has made it a hotspot for couples from all around the US.
Indiana is also significantly cheaper than other popular states like New York and California. With a reasonable budget, you can hire a professional planner and delegate all the stress of the wedding. Meanwhile, you can spend a lovely time with your significant other.
131. The Barn at Kennedy Farm (Lizton)
132. Laurel Hall (Indianapolis)
133. The Inn at Irwin Gardens (Columbus)
134. The Loft on Isanogel (Yorktown)
135. The Ritz Charles (Carmel)
136. Mavris Arts & Event Center (Indianapolis)
137. The Wilds Wedding and Event Venue (Bloomington)
138. The Sycamore at Mallow Run (Bargersville)
139. The Old Barn at Brown County (Nashville)
140. Morris Inn (Notre Dame)
15. Venues For A Wedding In Iowa
Iowa's location as one of the central US states makes it an accessible and common meeting point for people traveling from all over the nation. Added with a reasonable cost and an abundance of wedding planners, it is one of the most highly-demand wedding destinations.
If you are also looking to get married in Iowa, here are a few lesser-known venues.
141. The Historic Park Inn Hotel (Mason City)
142. The Temple for Performing Arts (Des Moines)
143. The Celebration Farm (Iowa City)
144. Hotel Blackhawk (Davenport)
145. The Waterfront Event Center (Bettendorf)
146. The Brenton Arboretum (Dallas Center)
147. The Iowa State University Memorial Union (Ames)
148. The Hotel Julien Dubuque (Dubuque)
149. The Figge Art Museum (Davenport)
150. The Old Capitol Museum (Iowa City)
16. Kansas Popular Wedding Venues
Kansas is surely one of the most underrated places in the USA. Despite possessing one of the most beautiful landscapes and artistic history, the landlocked state never gets the praise it deserves.
From beautiful sunflower fields to the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve, Kansas has the potential to become a famous wedding destination. If you are unsure about the venue of your marriage, give these establishments a chance; you'll not regret it.
151. The Venue at Willow Creek (Kansas City)
152. The Vintage Venue (Emporia)
153. Circle S Ranch & Country Inn (Lawrence)
154. The Overland Park Ballroom (Overland Park)
155. The Venue at Madison Avenue Central Park (Derby)
156. The Heritage Center (Dodge City)
157. The Venue at Tallgrass (Wichita)
158. The Barn at Kill Creek Farm (De Soto)
159. The Historic Post Office (Ottawa)
160. The Venue at Waterstreet (Wichita)
17. Kentucky Wedding Venues
As Kentucky is a landlocked midwestern state, a beach wedding is out of the question. However, if you are willing to forgo a beach wedding for a better one,
Kentucky has multiple natural and man-made attractions where you can exchange your vows.
161. The Barn at Cedar Grove (Louisville)
162. The Club at UK's Spindletop Hall (Lexington)
163. The Kentucky Castle (Versailles)
164. The Brown Hotel (Louisville)
165. The Carrick House (Lexington)
166. Ashford Acres Inn (Cynthiana)
167. The Gardens at Ray Eden (Shepherdsville)
168. The Carr Lodge Estate (Crestwood)
169. The Historic Boone Tavern Hotel & Restaurant (Berea)
170. Winchester Opera House (Winchester)
18. Top 10 Wedding Venues In Louisiana
As the birthplace of jazz, Louisiana has a rich musical and cultural history. The southeastern state is the perfect destination for a lively wedding with guests grooving to the sound of jazz, blues, and zydeco music.
While there are hundreds of locations that are suitable for a fancy wedding, we've listed a few popular ones.
171. The Roosevelt New Orleans (New Orleans)
172. Nottoway Plantation & Resort (White Castle)
173. Houmas House Estate and Gardens (Darrow)
174. The Balcony Ballroom (Metairie)
175. The Ritz-Carlton (New Orleans)
176. The Foundry on the Bayou (Thibodaux)
177. Stella Plantation (Braithwaite)
178. The Gatehouse (Baton Rouge)
179. The Louisiana Castle (Franklinton)
180. The Melady House (Alexandria)
19. Maine Venue Of Weddings
Maine is an excellent destination for lovers looking for a beach or small-town wedding. Embrace the rich history of the northeasternmost US state by traveling around the small towns situated on its coastline.
Also, experience the exotic seafood and culture offered by the state.
181. The Barn at Flanagan Farm (Buxton)
182. French's Point (Stockton Springs)
183. Hidden Pond Resort (Kennebunkport)
184. The Westin Portland Harborview (Portland)
185. Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa (Boothbay Harbor)
186. The Inn at Ocean's Edge (Lincolnville)
187. The Samoset Resort (Rockport)
188. The Barn on Walnut Hill (North Yarmouth)
189. The Cliff House Resort and Spa (Cape Neddick)
190. The Governor Hill Mansion (Augusta)
20. Venue Weddings In Maryland
Maryland is a popular tourist destination due to its cultural diversity, physical beauty, and historical significance. Cities like Annapolis and Baltimore offer plenty of hotels for overnight stays.
The above-mentioned facts are only a few perks of getting married in Maryland. You'll be going through a life-changing experience for choosing Maryland to get married.
191. The Mansion at Strathmore (North Bethesda)
192. The Inn at Perry Cabin (St. Michaels)
193. The Belvedere (Baltimore)
194. Stone Manor Country Club (Middletown)
195. The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn (Stevensville)
196. The Elkridge Furnace Inn (Elkridge)
197. Strong Mansion (Dickerson)
198. Woodlawn Manor (Sandy Spring)
199. The Grand (Baltimore)
200. The Great Room at Savage Mill (Savage)
21. Massachusetts Venue For A Wedding
Massachusetts is a historical and cultural landmark due to its connection to English colonialism. It is also an economic hub in the New England region with Boston serving as its forefront.
Massachusetts has been blessed with natural beauty, making it an ideal location for an outdoor wedding. Tourist hotspots like Cape Cod beaches and Berkshire Hills serve as major points for couples to exchange or renew their vows.
201. The Liberty Hotel (Boston)
202. The Crane Estate (Ipswich)
203. The Gardens at Elm Bank (Wellesley)
204. The Lyman Estate (Waltham)
205. The deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum (Lincoln)
206. The Willowdale Estate (Topsfield)
207. The Commandant's House (Charlestown)
208. The Harrington Farm (Princeton)
209. The Red Lion Inn (Stockbridge)
210. The Oceanview of Nahant (Nahant)
22. Famous Venue Weddings In Michigan
If good food and venue are what it takes for a promising wedding, then Michigan has it all. The state's diverse climate ensures that its guests have the privilege of getting married in any of the four major seasons. Similarly, it has a rich food culture and physical landscapes that can intrigue anyone to visit.
Michigan saw one of the highest number of marriages in 2022. Over 61 thousand couples chose the beautiful state to be their wedding venue, with a significant percentage coming from other states.
211. The Townsend Hotel (Birmingham)
212. The Inn at St. John's (Plymouth)
213. Bay Pointe Inn (Shelbyville)
214. The Masonic Temple (Detroit)
215. The Inn at Bay Harbor (Bay Harbor)
216. The Grand Hotel (Mackinac Island)
217. The Homestead Resort (Glen Arbor)
218. The Detroit Institute of Arts (Detroit)
219. Castle Farms (Charlevoix)
220. The Henderson Castle (Kalamazoo)
23. 10 Venues For Wedding In Minnesota
Minnesota is considered one of the best places for a winter wedding. The snow-covered mountains and floral diversity are just the icing on the cake.
Likewise, the presence of cities like St. Paul and Minneapolis ensures that visitors have proper food and accommodations during their stay. If you are looking at Minnesota as your prospective wedding venue, you can book one of those luxury hotels or outdoor venues.
221. The Depot Minneapolis (Minneapolis)
222. The Hutton House (Medicine Lake)
223. Minnesota Landscape Arboretum (Chaska)
224. Lafayette Club (Minnetonka Beach)
225. The Van Dusen Mansion (Minneapolis)
226. Radisson Blu Mall of America (Bloomington)
227. The Barn at Five Lakes Resort (Frazee)
228. Semple Mansion (Minneapolis)
229. The Land of Promise (Buffalo)
230. The Outpost Center (Chaska)
24. Mississippi Wedding Venues
Mississippi is famous for its southern hospitality and culinary culture, something most people look for in their potential wedding venue. Couples also travel to the state every year to renew their vows in front of the Mississippi River, the largest river in the US.
Despite its fame, Mississippi is significantly cheaper than other major US states. You can spend half of what you'd normally spend in states like California and New York for the same level of services.
231. The Barn at Bridlewood (Hattiesburg)
232. The Venue at Roseoak (Florence)
233. The South Warehouse (Jackson)
234. The Gin at Flora Station (Flora)
235. The Mill at Plein Air (Taylor)
236. The Ivy Venue (Flowood)
237. The Ice House Venue (Jackson)
238. The Venue at Southern Oaks Farm (Gulfport)
239. The Pavilion at Sweet Magnolia Estate (Olive Branch)
240. The Venue at Five Fifty (Ocean Springs)
25. Venues For Wedding In Missouri
Missouri is significantly cost-friendly, rich in natural beauty, and comes with a handful of urban and rural hubs. Cities like Kansas City and St. Louis are perfect for a modern wedding. Or, you can visit one of the lesser-known areas to explore local culture and traditions.
241. The Caramel Room at Bissinger's (St. Louis)
242. The Pavilion Event Space (Kansas City)
243. The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel (Washington)
244. The Chateau on the Lake Resort Spa & Convention Center (Branson)
245. The Venue at Dulle-Trimble Funeral Home (Jefferson City)
246. The Venue at Maison du Lac (St. Charles)
247. The Conservatory at Waterstone (Independence)
248. The Wildwood Hotel (Wildwood)
249. Mount Pleasant Estates (Augusta)
250. Silver Oaks Chateau (Pacific)
26. Montana Venue For Weddings
Montana is often the go-to state for outdoor, thanks to its beautiful mountains and water bodies. If you have watched the Paramount series Yellowstone, you might already be familiar with the beauty of the western US state.
Further, the availability of famous tourist hotspots like Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park along with the rich cultural history of Bozeman can help you form a lifelong relationship with Montana.
251. The Barn at Moonlight Basin (Big Sky)
252. The Woodlands at Cottonwood Canyon (Bozeman)
253. The Venue at Montana Wildflower Weddings (Belgrade)
254. The Lodge at Whitefish Lake (Whitefish)
255. The Firehouse Brewery (Laurel)
256. The Ranch at Rock Creek (Philipsburg)
257. The Northern Hotel (Billings)
258. The Nest on Swan River (Bigfork)
259. The Loft of Missoula (Missoula)
260. The Montana Wedding Barn (Three Forks)
27. Nebraska 10 Popular Wedding Venues
Nebraska doesn't have any oceans; so, a beach wedding is not exactly possible. But, the midwestern state has plenty of lighthouses that can serve as a great backdrop for wedding photos.
While Nebraska is not necessarily known for its fancy wedding, it can be a great location for a traditional low-key ceremony. The friendly residents and delicious food will make you want to return soon.
261. Joslyn Castle (Omaha)
262. Lied Lodge & Conference Center (Nebraska City)
263. The Barn at Ackerhurst Dairy Farm (Bennington)
264. The Fountains Ballroom (Glenwood)
265. The Apothecary Lofts & Ridnour Room (Lincoln)
266. Slattery Vintage Estates (Nehawka)
267. The Beaumont Event & Concert Hall (Wayne)
268. Nebraska Crossing Outlets (Gretna)
269. The Lincoln Station Great Hall (Lincoln)
270. Arbor Manor Reception Hall (Omaha)
28. Nevada Wedding Venues
You might have heard about couples eloping to Las Vegas, Nevada, after a last-minute decision to get married. But, it doesn't mean that you can't have a well-planned wedding in Nevada.
Whether you want a lavish outdoor wedding or a cozy indoor ceremony, Nevada offers it all. Further, the fierce competition among the wedding planners and photographer will ensure that you get your money's worth.
271. The Smith Center for the Performing Arts (Las Vegas)
272. The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa (Henderson)
273. Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel (South Lake Tahoe)
274. The Resort at Mount Charleston (Mount Charleston)
275. Chapel of the Bells (Reno)
276. The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe (Truckee)
277. The Chateau at Incline Village (Incline Village)
278. Aria Resort and Casino (Las Vegas)
279. The Grove at SouthCreek (Reno)
280. Heavenly Mountain Resort (South Lake Tahoe)
29. Venues For A Wedding In New Hampshire
New Hampshire is certainly one of the most underrated US states in terms of local culture, lifestyle, and culinary habits. The state is home to hundreds of vineyards, banquets, and event centers that also serve as great wedding venues.
Here are some famous local hotspots that are perfect for your special day.
281. The Woodbound Inn (Rindge)
282. The Wentworth Mansion (Portsmouth)
283. The Fells Historic Estate & Gardens (Newbury)
284. The Margate Resort (Laconia)
285. Omni Mount Washington Resort (Bretton Woods)
286. The Inn on Newfound Lake (Bridgewater)
287. The Preserve at Chocorua (Tamworth)
288. The Bedford Village Inn (Bedford)
289. The Inn at Thorn Hill (Jackson)
290. Alyson's Orchard (Walpole)
30. 10 Venues For A Wedding In New Jersey
Getting married in New Jersey may not be the most financially sound decision you'll take, but it can be the perfect wedding experience if you are not willing to compromise.
New Jersey is known for its luxury hotels and lavish lifestyle. Further, its close proximity to highly populated states like Pennsylvania and New York makes it a popular destination to elope.
291. The Palace at Somerset Park (Somerset)
292. The Ashford Estate (Allentown)
293. The Grove (Cedar Grove)
294. Nanina's In the Park (Belleville)
295. The Ryland Inn (Whitehouse Station)
296. The Venetian (Garfield)
297. The Madison Hotel (Morristown)
298. Liberty House Restaurant (Jersey City)
299. The Estate at Florentine Gardens (River Vale)
300. The Sterling Ballroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton (Tinton Falls)
31. Best Wedding Venues In New Mexico
There is a special reason for New Mexico being called the Land of Enchantment. From its snow-covered mountains to beautiful deserts, New Mexico offers a wide variety of outdoor destinations for a wedding venue.
NM is famous as a center for destination weddings as thousands of couples from all over the US travel to the state every year to exchange their vows. This, in turn, has also fueled the local tourism industry.
301. Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm (Albuquerque)
302. Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa (Santa Ana Pueblo)
303. La Fonda on the Plaza (Santa Fe)
304. El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa (Taos)
305. The Lodge Resort and Spa (Cloudcroft)
306. Prairie Star Restaurant & Wine Bar (Bernalillo)
307. Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town (Albuquerque)
308. La Mesita Ranch Estate (Santa Fe)
309. Taos Ski Valley (Taos)
310. Paa-ko Ridge Golf Club (Sandia Park)
32. Popular Wedding Venues In New York
There's no denying that New York is one of the most romantic places on Earth. Every year, thousands of visitors travel to the coastal state with the intention of proposing to their significant others for marriage.
The Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, and the Empire State Building are some of the iconic locations popular among lovers. New York is also a perfect wedding destination, thanks to its architectural, historical, and cultural importance. From luxury hotels and historic mansions to rooftop establishments, New York gives you the opportunity to make your dream wedding a reality.
311. The Plaza Hotel (New York City)
312. The Liberty Warehouse (Brooklyn)
313. The Foundry (Long Island City)
314. The Oheka Castle (Huntington)
315. The Bourne Mansion (Oakdale)
316. The Tarrytown House Estate (Tarrytown)
317. The Garrison (Garrison)
318. The Hempstead House (Sands Point)
319. The Angel Orensanz Center (New York City)
320. The Green Building (Brooklyn)
33. North Carolina Wedding Venues
North Carolina is home to some of the famous American landmarks, including the Great Smoky Mountains, the iconic Chimney Rock, and the Grandfather Mountain.
Similarly, the state is relatively cheaper than other nearby states, making it a popular wedding destination among couples on a limited budget. Paired up with the friendly residents and the delightful food, North Carolina is a haven for destination weddings.
321. Biltmore Estate (Asheville)
322. The Carolina Inn (Chapel Hill)
323. The Fearrington House Inn (Pittsboro)
324. The Sutherland (Wake Forest)
325. The Umstead Hotel and Spa (Cary)
326. The Bradford (New Hill)
327. The Merrimon-Wynne House (Raleigh)
328. The Venue at Murphy Lane (New Bern)
329. The Farm at Brusharbor (Concord)
330. The Glass Box (Durham)
34. North Dakota Venues For A Wedding
North Dakota is famous for its state park weddings that see hundreds of couples unite every year. Whether you want a lavish or small ceremony, an outdoor or indoor wedding, ND offers multiple venues and services that can turn your dream wedding into a reality.
Take a look at some of the best possible choices for getting married in North Dakota.
331. Hilton Garden Inn (Grand Forks)
332. The 701 (Bismarck)
333. The Avalon Events Center (Fargo)
334. Peace Garden Lodge (Dunseith)
335. The 4e Winery (Mapleton)
336. The Bluestem (West Fargo)
337. The Bismarck Event Center (Bismarck)
338.The Best Western Plus (Jamestown)
339. The Grand Hotel (Minot)
340. The Black Leg Ranch (Sterling)
35. Top 10 Ohio Wedding Venues
Ohio is famous for its spring and fall weddings which usually take place between May and September. Tourist destinations like the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden and Hocking Hills State Park are often used by local and out-of-state couples as wedding venues.
Ohio is one of the few states that has something for everyone. Further, the highly competitive market ensures that you will get high-quality services for a reasonable price.
341. The Glidden House (Cleveland)
342. The Transept (Cincinnati)
343. Gervasi Vineyard (Canton)
344. The Franklin Park Conservatory (Columbus)
345. The Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel (Toledo)
346. The Pinnacle (Maumee)
347. The Greenhouse (Hudson)
348. The Mohicans (Glenmont)
349. The Dayton Art Institute (Dayton)
350. The Union Club (Cleveland)
36. Famous Oklahoma Wedding Venues
Oklahoma is adored for its association with the cowboy lifestyle. It's one of the best places to organize a traditional wedding.
Oklahoma has plenty of ranches and event centers where you can exchange your vows with your significant other. The state is considered one of the few places to provide an authentic American rural lifestyle.
351. Rosemary Ridge (Stillwater)
352. The Springs in Edmond (Edmond)
353. Southwind Hills (Goldsby)
354. Stonebridge Wedding and Event Venue (Bartlesville)
355. Dresser Mansion (Tulsa)
356. The Springs in Norman (Norman)
357. The Golf Club of Oklahoma (Broken Arrow)
358. The Skirvin Hilton (Oklahoma City)
359. The Legacy at MK Ranch (Tahlequah)
360. The Palace Event Center (El Reno)
37. Oregon Wedding Venues
As one of the most beautiful US states, Oregon naturally catches the attention of couples all over the country. Whether you want a lavish and expensive wedding or a low-key cheap wedding, the Western state offers it all.
From the Crater Lake National Park to the Pittock Mansion, Oregon has venues for all kinds of weddings. It is significantly cheaper when compared to destinations like New York and California. Take a look at some of the possible wedding venues in Oregon, below:
361. The Nines Hotel (Portland)
362. The Resort at The Mountain (Welches)
363. The Allison Inn & Spa (Newberg)
364. The Oregon Garden Resort (Silverton)
365. Sunriver Resort (Sunriver)
366. Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn (McMinnville)
367. Zenith Vineyard (Salem)
368. Villa Catalana Cellars (Oregon City)
369. McMenamins Edgefield (Troutdale)
370. The Foundry at Oswego Pointe (Lake Oswego)
38. Pennsylvania Venues For A Wedding
Pennsylvania is beautiful like its official state flower, the mountain laurel. It is home to cultural and historical landmarks, including the Hersheypark, the Liberty Bell, the Longwood Gardens, and more.
You'll require a marriage license before getting married in Pennsylvania. So, make sure you have all the necessary documentation.
371. The Ballroom at the Ben (Philadelphia)
372. Aldie Mansion (Doylestown)
373. The Barn at Silverstone (Lancaster)
374. The Inn at Leola Village (Leola)
375. The Curtis Center (Philadelphia)
376. The Barn on Bridge (Collegeville)
377. Terrain Gardens at Devon Yard (Devon)
378. Greystone Fields (Mount Joy)
379. The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm (Holicong)
380. HollyHedge Estate (New Hope)
39. Venue Weddings In Rhode Island
Rhode Island has several mansions, beaches, and hotels with ocean views, that are ideal for hosting outdoor weddings. The coastal town of Newport is possibly one of the most famous tourist attractions in the US.
Also, you can escape the long queue as Rhode Island doesn't require a waiting period before the official ceremony. The convenient marital laws paired with the state's natural beauty is sufficient to convince even the choosiest of couples.
381. OceanCliff Hotel & Resort (Newport)
382. The Dorrance (Providence)
383. Aldrich Mansion (Warwick)
384. Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum (Bristol)
385. Ocean House (Watch Hill)
386. The Towers (Narragansett)
387. The Glen Manor House (Portsmouth)
388. Quidnessett Country Club (North Kingstown)
389. The Preserve at Boulder Hills (Richmond)
390. The Haversham (Westerly)
40. South Carolina Venue Weddings
South Carolina has a rich geographical diversity, consisting of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Piedmont, the Atlantic coastal plain, and more. It is also home to Charleston, often considered the unofficial wedding capital of the US.
Every year, thousands of people from all over the US and even from countries like Canada and Mexico travel to South Carolina to get married. As South Carolina has been growing in popularity in recent years, it's best to book a venue instead of going for a spontaneous wedding.
391. The Westin Poinsett (Greenville)
392. The Citadel Beach House (Isle of Palms)
393. The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort (Kiawah Island)
394. The Lace House (Columbia)
395. The Dunes Golf and Beach Club (Myrtle Beach)
396. Magnolia Plantation and Gardens (Charleston)
397. The Ryland Inn (Aiken)
398. The Anchorage (Beaufort)
399. The Kaminski House Museum (Georgetown)
400. The Old Santee Canal Park (Moncks Corner)
41. South Dakota Wedding Venues
South Dakota is famous for its signature barn weddings. But, you don't actually have to get married in a barn as the state literally offers hundreds of destinations that can serve as a venue for an outdoor wedding.
Further, with the abundance of farmlands, lakes, and prairies, South Dakota is also growing popular as a favorite honeymoon destination. Here are some popular attractions where you can get married and also enjoy your honeymoon at the same time.
401. Sylvan Lake Lodge (Custer State Park)
402. The Homestead at Prairie Berry Winery (Hill City)
403. The Outdoor Campus (Sioux Falls)
404. The Meadow Barn at Country Orchards (Harrisburg)
405. The Bluestem Event Center (Luverne)
406. The Canton Barn (Canton)
407. The Little White Church (Vermillion)
408. The Retreat at Pointer's Ridge (Scotland)
409. The Granite Springs Lodge (Alexandria)
410. The Hitchin' Barn (Tea)
42. Wedding Venues In Tennessee
Tennessee is renowned among visitors for its unique music, whiskey, and the Great Smoky Mountains. The combination of the three components is what makes the state so highly demanded among couples looking to get married.
Likewise, Tennessee also offers an abundance of bars, live music events, and nature trails where newlyweds can spend a romantic time.
411. The Magnolia (Pigeon Forge)
412. The Standard (Knoxville)
413. The Bell Tower (Nashville)
414. The Venue at King's Centre (Johnson City)
415. The Barn at Sycamore Farms (Arrington)
416. The Great Hall (Memphis)
417. The Bridge Building (Nashville)
418. The Foundry on the Fair Site (Knoxville)
419. The Barn at High Point Farms (Flintstone)
420. The Magnolia Room (Chattanooga)
43. 10 Best Wedding Venues In Texas
Texas is famous for its cowboy culture and traditional Christian lifestyle which makes it a popular destination wedding hotspot. Further, the Lone Star state is ideal for all year-round weddings due to its generally warm climate.
Moreover, due to the availability of big cities like Austin and Dallas, food and living accommodations can be easily obtained. Take a look at some well-known wedding venues in Texas.
421. The Addison Grove (Austin)
422. The Bell Tower on 34th (Houston)
423. The Crystal Ballroom (El Paso)
424. The Aldredge House (Dallas)
425. The Club at Garden Ridge (Garden Ridge)
426. The Ivory Oak (Wimberley)
427. The Vineyards at Chappel Lodge (Austin)
428. The Astorian (Houston)
429. The Milestone (Denton)
430. The Belo Mansion (Dallas)
44. Utah Venues For Wedding
To say Utah is beautiful would be an understatement. From the eye-catching Great Salt Lake to multiple state & national parks, the landlocked state can mesmerize anyone with its natural beauty.
Utah has the highest percentage of marriages among all US states and the lowest percentage of divorce. There's something about the state that will make anyone want to get married and stay married.
431. The Grand America Hotel (Salt Lake City)
432. La Caille (Sandy)
433. Sundance Mountain Resort (Sundance)
434. Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort (Snowbird)
435. The St. Regis Deer Valley (Park City)
436. The Homestead Resort (Midway)
437. Thanksgiving Point (Lehi)
438. Salt Lake Temple (Salt Lake City)
439. Sleepy Ridge Weddings (Orem)
440. The Canterbury Place (Bountiful)
45. Vermont Top 10 Wedding Venues
Vermont offers a diversity of landscapes and monuments as one of the most romantic places to get married. Destination weddings at mountain tops or forests are common, thanks to easy accessibility of transportation.
Further, every year, hundreds of couples from all over the US travel to the northeastern state to participate in its signature Church weddings.
441. Shelburne Farms (Shelburne)
442. The Equinox Resort & Spa (Manchester Village)
443. Riverside Farm (Pittsfield)
444. The Essex Resort & Spa (Essex Junction)
445. The Skinner Barn (Waitsfield)
446. The Old Lantern Inn & Barn (Charlotte)
447. The Mansfield Barn (Jericho)
448. Mountain Top Inn & Resort (Chittenden)
449. The Inn at Grace Farm (Fairfax)
450. The Inn at Weathersfield (Perkinsville)
46. Virginia Wedding Venues
Like many major US states, Virginia doesn't require residency to get married within the state. Further, the lack of a waiting period and the availability of several potential wedding locations make Virginia an extremely popular state to exchange vows with your significant other.
Virginia is the go-to state if you prefer a rustic wedding. There are multiple vineyards, manors, wineries, barns, and inns where you and your partner can pronounce each other as husband and wife.
451. The Founders Inn and Spa (Virginia Beach)
452. The Inn at Willow Grove (Orange)
453. Mount Ida Farm (Charlottesville)
454. The Jefferson Hotel (Richmond)
455. The Mill at Fine Creek (Powhatan)
456. The Tides Inn (Irvington)
457. The Boar's Head Inn (Charlottesville)
458. The Inn at Vint Hill (Warrenton)
459. The Omni Homestead Resort (Hot Springs)
460. The Salamander Resort and Spa (Middleburg)
47. Washington Famous Wedding Venues
Washington has been blessed with geographical diversity, ranging from snow-covered mountains to low-lying coastlines. With over 3,700 mountains, Washington is one of the best destinations for a high-altitude wedding.
Besides the naturally occurring landscapes, Washington is home to several country clubs, castles, and farms suitable for indoor and outdoor weddings.
461. The Rainier Club (Seattle)
462. Chateau Lill (Redmond)
463. The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa (Kirkland)
464. Alderbrook Resort & Spa (Union)
465. The Kelley Farm (Bonney Lake)
466. Thornewood Castle (Lakewood)
467. The Hollywood Schoolhouse (Woodinville)
468. The Manor House at Pleasant Beach Village (Bainbridge Island)
469. The Barn at Holly Farm (Bothell)
470. The Manor at Squire Creek (Arlington)
48. West Virginia Venues For Wedding
American singer John Denver wasn't lying when he called West Virginia "almost heaven" in his popular song Country Roads. The eastern US state's natural beauty is such profound that it can make any young couple want to get married and settle down.
Some of the best landmarks to get married in WV include the Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, the Blackwater Falls, and more. Even if you are not looking for a non-traditional wedding, there are several resorts and hotels that will organize your dream wedding for you.
471. Stonewall Resort (Roanoke)
472. The Greenbrier (White Sulphur Springs)
473. Oglebay Resort (Wheeling)
474. Belle Grove Plantation (Middletown)
475. The Resort at Glade Springs (Daniels)
476. Berry Hills Country Club (Charleston)
477. The Greenhouse (Huntington)
478. The Barn on Walnut Hill (Morgantown)
479. The Purple Iris (Martinsburg)
480. The Glasshouse (Lewisburg)
49. Venue Wedding In Wisconsin
Wisconsin offers a variety of locations for a wedding, ranging from waterfront celebrations to farmyard weddings in the rural countryside. Similarly, cities like Milwaukee and Madison have hundreds of competitive wedding planners and venues that will take away the burden of managing the event.
Here are a few venues to consider:
481. The Edgewater (Madison)
482. Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum (Milwaukee)
483. The Osthoff Resort (Elkhart Lake)
484. The Legend at Bergamont (Oregon)
485. The Enchanted Barn (Hillsdale)
486. The Florian Gardens (Eau Claire)
487. The Villa at Heaven City (Mukwonago)
488. The Rotunda (Waukesha)
489. The Waterside (Oshkosh)
490. The Grain Exchange (Milwaukee)
50. Wyoming Wedding Venues
Wyoming is one of the few US states where you can get married all year round. The naturally-occurring waterfalls and geysers serve as some of the best backgrounds for an awesome wedding photo.
Whether you want a traditional wedding or a modern celebration, Wyoming has it all. The Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park are historically famous locations for outdoor ceremonies. Similarly, cities like Jackson and Cheyenne have hundreds of hotels and establishments for cozy indoor weddings.
491. Brush Creek Ranch (Saratoga)
492. Spring Creek Ranch (Jackson)
493. Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa (Teton Village)
494. The Historic Occidental Hotel (Buffalo)
495. Cheyenne Frontier Days (Cheyenne)
496. Old Corral Hotel & Steakhouse (Centennial)
497. The Historic Irma Hotel (Cody)
498. The Wort Hotel (Jackson)
499. Laramie Plains Museum (Laramie)
500. The Hideout Lodge & Guest Ranch (Shell)
More On History Of Weddings: Weird Wedding Traditions From The Olden Days