100+ Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes With Images For Your Love
Valentine's Day has been the day of love since the 14th century. Named after St. Valentine, the February 14 ceremony is celebrated by couples all over the world.
On this day, couples go on romantic dates, exchange gifts, and share loving messages with each other. A thoughtful Valentine's Day message to your partner can determine how the day will turn to be.
Going on a date or exchanging gifts might not be possible for couples in long-distance relationships. But, you can send a romantic Valentine's Day message to your partner from anywhere.
Here, we have collected 100+ Valentine's Day wishes to share with your partner.
Take A Look At: 20 DIY Ideas For Valentines Day Gifts For Him
Valentine's Day Wishes For Husband
1. You're my everything. Happy Valentine's Day!
2. I'm so lucky to be in love with my best friend.
3. I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine's Day with you right when we first met. You're my rock and I don't know what I'd do without you. Happy Valentine's Day!
4. To my hubby on this Valentine's Day, I'm yours forever.
5. "Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
6. Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine's Day.
7. To my best friend this Valentine's Day, I couldn't ask for someone who loves and supports me more than you do.
8. I love that we’ve never lost the magic that makes us us.
9. You give my heart peace over and over again. I love you so much.
10. You’ve been there for me in good times and bad. Today I just want to say thank you for always being there.
11. Has it really been so long? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.
12. If I could, I would gather up all my love for you and put it all in a gift box. Sadly, they don’t make boxes big enough for that! Happy Valentine’s Day!
13. The sparkle in your eyes and the passion in your breath—what a beautiful effect they have! I’m just saying thank you for making my life beautiful. Happy Valentine’s Day!
14. I will never forget the price you paid to have my attention and to make me fall for you. I love you, dear Valentine.
15. Happy Valentine to my loving husband whose charm is irresistible.
You May Like: Top 15 Most Celebrated Holidays In Order
Valentine's Day Wishes For Wife
16. I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine's Day to the woman of my dreams.
17. I love you more than you'll ever know. Happy Valentine's Day!
18. You give my heart peace over and over again. I love you so much.
19. To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine's Day.
20. You’re more amazing than sweet tea and Moon Pies. Love you, Babe!
21. Happy Valentine’s Day - You’re my happily ever after.
22. We have spent many years together under the same roof, and yet our love never grew old. What’s the secret? It is you, my sweet wife. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby!
23. Happy Valentine’s Day my bae! I have resisted most nice things in my life, but it does seem you are irresistible. Because, you are my only temptation – in every way. Let us enjoy the day.
24. Everyone wants to feel loved today, but for me, it’s no different from any other day because my wife loves me every day. Happy Valentine's Day!
25. Don’t forget how we look like now. Some day, we will get wrinkly and old. However, the best part about it is we will get wrinkly and old together. Happy Valentine’s, love!
Valentine's Day Wishes For Boyfriend
26. Happy Valentine's Day! Here's to being my emergency contact someday.
27. I can't think of anyone to whom I'd rather be toasting on Valentine's Day than a friend like you. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day!
28. Someday, we will be changing diapers together. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
29. You're my best friend and my partner in crime. Thank you so much for being you.
30. My Valentine, your gorgeous smile is enough to remove all my worries, so I promise never to let that joy vanish from your face. Happy Valentine’s Day!
31. It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
32. I never liked Valentine's Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
33. I can’t stop loving you because it’s the only thing I’m good at and the only reason I was sent here on earth. I love you! Wishing you a happy Valentine's!
34. Sometimes I wonder if I’m living a dream. Because I cannot believe how blessed I feel to have your love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
35. Today and always, you’ll forever be my favorite person to hold on to.
36. Happy Valentine’s Day! I really want to marry you, but people say marriage may make couples fall out of love. Let’s never get married then, but always belong to each other. Enjoy this day.
37. "Love is friendship that has caught on fire." - Ann Landers
38. I may get tired of breathing someday but I’ll never get tired of loving you. Life is nothing without loving you. Happy Valentine's Day!
39. It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
40. Everything will change except my love for you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
41. I hope you find love, not only in people but also in everything you do and everything around you.
42. It’s a shame that even if I gather all the dictionaries in the world, I’d still not find a word to describe your beauty! Happy Valentine’s Day!
43. Happy Valentine's Day! Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.
44. Some people make your heart go pitter-patter. You make mine dance! Best. Valentine. Ever.
45. Some women need red roses, a bottle of wine, and a box of chocolates to feel romantic. I just need you.
Valentine's Day Wishes For Girlfriend
46. Thank you for being my knight in shining armor and making every fairytale real. I love you every day more than the previous one and miss you more than that. Happy Valentine’s Day.
47. My day – no, my life, is incomplete without you. I adore you, my love candy. Happy Valentine’s Day.
48. You bring color and light to my typically boring and monotonous lifestyle, making everything appear 100 times more joyful and brighter than it is. Thank you for making every day worth living. Happy Valentine’s Day.
49. I remember how lost I was before I met you. You make me feel like you are my home, and this is the only thing I want in life. At this moment, I can say that I am a happy man. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day.
50. Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life. I hope to spoil you. You deserve it.
51. To my valentine—I never knew what love was until I met you.
52. I want to ensure whether you will end up marrying me. Darling, let’s flip a coin, shall we? If it's heads, I am yours, and if it's tails, you are mine. C’mon, it’s a fair deal. Happy Valentine’s Day!
53. Sending you 100% natural, organic love, Valentine! Locally-sourced hugs and kisses to follow.
54. You’re sweeter than any heart-shaped box of chocolates.
55. I still don’t feel worthy of your love, but I’m doing everything I can to deserve it. I’m extremely grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for giving your heart to me. Happy Valentine’s Day, love.
56. On Valentine’s Day and every day, next to you is my favorite place to be.
57. Will you say that you’ll be mine? Will you be my Valentine? My hopeful guess is a great big hug with the sweetest, “Yes!”
58. Ask me what heaven on earth is, I would say, looking at you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
59. Love just doesn’t grow on trees like apples – it is definitely something you have to work for. And you need to use your imagination as well. Happy Valentine’s Day!
60. You are definitely an essential nutrient in my body. Without you, I would probably get rickets. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
61. You are my sweetest Valentine, I love you like a fat kid loves cake. Happy Valentine’s Day, cookie.
62. The greatest miracle happened when you came to my world and became the center of my universe. Love you loads.
63. If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I’ll use my last breath to express my love for you.
64. You are the topping of my favorite ice cream. I pray this ice cream never ever melts. Have an amazing Valentine’s Day.
65. Loving you just can’t get boring. My love for you keeps growing. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine's Day Wishes For Teenagers
66. Happy Valentine's Day! Remember not to eat too much candy—you're sweet enough already.
67. Happy Valentine's Day, Princess! You can make a teddy bear jealous with your cuteness.
68. You’re the glaze to my donut, the sweet to my heart! Love you, Valentine!
69. You have an amazing heart. But you already know that.
70 Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
71. Lilies are white, while brinjals are purple. My love for you baby, is getting double. Have an amazing Valentine’s Day.
72. I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many.
73. There are many things in life that are worthy, but none is more precious than your smile, my cutie. Happy Valentine’s Day!
74. "I love you right up to the moon - and back." - Sam McBratney
75. Being with you, the world seems so beautiful to me.
76. You shower me with love, Valentine. My favorite weather!
77. You never fail to give me butterflies. Happy Valentine's Day!
78. You are the apple of my eye, and I love you very much, my sweetie pie.
79. The best thing I found in life this year is the love of you.
80. I love you more than pizza. Happy Valentine's Day!
81. Like milk and coffee, we are a perfect blend. I love coffee, but not more than you.
82. May this Valentine’s day be as awesome as you are.
83. Happy Valentine’s Day to my huggy bear from your kissy face. Love you!
Funny Valentine's Day Wishes
84. Happy Valentine's Day! You're the Pam to my Jim.
85. Unlike toilet paper, my love for you will never run out. Happy Valentine’s Day Forever!
86. You can’t celebrate love just one day, and you cannot define love in one word! That is precisely why I haven’t made any plans with you this Valentine’s Day!
87. Wishing you a Valentine’s Day that’ll make you wag your tail! If you had one.
88. You do not need flowers to smell sweet, and you don’t need jewelry to look beautiful. And, you don’t need a special Valentine’s Day to be loved either!
89. Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
90. You stole a pizza my heart! You saucy thing.
91. In this world, there are billions of people. Among all, you chose to be with me, even though I am batshit ugly. You are a lucky man! Happy Valentine’s Day.
92. Orange you glad we met? Your sweet squeezes weaken my kneeses!
93. Roses are red, being fit is great, I would have gotten you chocolates, my love, but you need to lose a bit of weight. Happy Valentine’s Day!
94. I donut know what I'd do without you. I donut want to know. Happy Valentine's Day!
95. I’d let you have the last chicken nugget. If that’s not love, I don’t know what is. Happy Valentine’s Day!
96. My beloved husband, you are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But you better you don’t disappear when I get too close to you!!! Happy Valentine’s Day!
97. You're the only person I send heart-eye emojis to.
98. Valentine’s Day is the “D” day to tell you those special three words – let’s sleep in!
99. "A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days." - Tim Allen
100. Be my Boo. Or I’ll be Boo-Hoo! Be mine, Valentine?
101. I need you more than my bathroom slippers. Happy Valentine's Day!
102. Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
103. From now till forever, I will always stand by you. My love for you is not S or L, it is XXXL! Happy Valentine’s Day!