Who Is Allison Cowley? Hephaestus In Percy Jackson Actor Timothy Omundson's Wife
Allison Cowley is the wife of actor Timothy Omundson who plays Hephaestus in an upcoming Disney TV series Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians is a fantasy-adventure TV series by Disney. It is about the journey of the demigod Percy Jackson leading a quest across America to prevent a war among the Olympian gods.
Omundson plays the role of Hephaestus, a Greek god of craftsmanship who made weapons and military equipment for the gods. Omundson stars alongside Walker Scobell who plays the titular character Percy Jackson. The series will stream on Disney+ in 2024.
Omundson is famous for his roles as Carlton Lassiter in the 2006 series Psych, King Richard in the 2015 series Galavant, and Cain in the 2005 series Supernatural.
Cowley married Omundson on October 19, 1997, and they have been together since. The couple has two daughters - Lily and Nora. Their first child Lily was born in 2002 and their second child Nora in 2004.
Who is Allison Cowley? Meet Timothy Omundson's Wife
Allison Cowley is the wife of a very popular actor Timothy Omundson who has earned a stellar reputation in the entertainment industry.
Cowley and Omundson started their relationship at a very young age. The couple tied the knot on October 19, 1997. They embarked on a beautiful journey and reached a milestone when they celebrated their 25th anniversary in 2022.
Omundson's first professional job was as a guest shot on Seinfeld (1989). His career took flight when he appeared as the lead in the TV series Judging Amy in 2000. He played the main character Sean Potter in the CBS original series.
Omundson's wife, Cowley's profession is not known yet. However, she is a proud mother of two beautiful daughters - Lilly and Nora.
Cowley helped him recover from the stroke he suffered in 2017. In 2020, he celebrated the third anniversary of surviving a major stroke. He wore a white T-Shirt that read "Not Dead Yet."
10 Facts about Allison Cowley
- Allison's birthday falls on the 17th of September. Omundson always wishes his partner her birthday via his Instagram (@omundson) and Twitter (@Omundson). Omundson was born on 29th July 1969 in St. Joseph, Missouri.
- Cowley has been married to Omundson for 25 years now. They celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary in 2022. Omundson shared an old photo of the couple and wished his partner a Happy 25th Anniversary.
- The couple has two daughters - Lily and Nora. Their first child Lily was born in 2002, and their second child Nora in 2004.
- Cowley and Omundson have been in a relationship since 1991. Omundson was 23 when he started dating Cowley. They got married after six years of dating.
- Omundson was only 23 when he started dating Cowley. She must have been a year or two younger than her partner. Now that Omundson has turned 53, Cowley most likely has turned 50 herself.
- Cowley was the primary caretaker of Omundson after he suffered from a major stroke in 2017. The actor lost his walking ability, and he had to go through a lot of therapies to relearn walking. His wife helped him throughout the process and kept the family together.
- Cowley accompanies Omundson on the red carpet. She attends parties and award ceremonies with her beloved husband.
- Cowley is active on social media. She has an Instagram account (@allisonomundson) with 278 followers and a total of 503 posts. She isn't as active as her partner Omundson on social media.
- Interestingly enough, a character named Allison Cowley was introduced in 2010 in Episode 16 of Season 5 of the TV series Psych. The character was played by actress Mena Suvari. Pointing out the fact, Timothy twitted on March 28, 2014, "Hve u met my beautiful wife, Allison (aka PSYCH's Psycho Killer Allison Cowley)?"
- Cowley and Osmund are animal lovers. The couple has two dogs named Betty and Sally. Osmund loves to take his dogs with him to the sets of movies and series.