Inside Jinger Duggar Relationship With Parents and Family Feud
Is Jinger Duggar estranged from her family? Jinger Duggar is not estranged from her parents and siblings as she recently shared photos with them on Instagram.
Jinger is one of 19 kids of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar. Jinger is the 6th child in descending order of the huge Duggar family.
She was 14 years old when the show premiered on September 29, 2008, and 21 years old when the finale was aired on May 19, 2015.
She has forged a career for herself as a television personality and author. Her first book Growing Up Duggar which she co-wrote with sisters Jana, Jill, and Jessa was released on March 4, 2014.
Jinger published her second book The Hope We Hold: Finding Peace with the Promises of God in 2021 which she had co-written with her husband Jeremy Vuolo.
Her latest book Becoming Free Indeed: My Story of Disentangling Faith from Fear was published on January 31, 2023, where she details her childhood and growing free from the conservative upbringing in her family as a child.
Jinger Duggar Vuolo Family Feud
Jinger was seemingly estranged from her family due to her secret life. But she debunked the rumor after recently sharing pictures with them in Arkansas.
Jinger shared a video promoting her new book on her Instagram account and only one of her sisters Jill showed support in the comment section, Jinger's cousin Amy was the second Duggar to pour support but others remained silent, according to The Sun.
Furthermore, according to People, Duggar reveals growing up in her family was a "Cult-Like" experience with fear being a prominent part of her childhood. Calling out her family on her new book might have taken her relationship for worse.
Does Jinger Duggar Talk To Her Parents?
Jinger rarely mentioned or spoke about her parents on the web. The girl appeared to have shaded her family off.
According to The Sun, Jinger and her beau Jeremy did not mention visiting Duggars or the family patriarch and matriarch visiting them ever while giving their house tour, on contrary, Jinger mentioned that Jeremy's parents visited them in two or three months.
Furthermore, according to The Things, Jinger was last seen with her parents while her eldest sibling Josh faced convictions in May 2022. Jinger and her parents have not made any public appearances or social media appearances since.
However, Jinger has remained silent about her relationship with her parents as of now. She has neither denied nor confirmed the rumors about not speaking with her mother and father.
The US Sun reported that Jinger could be facing fallout from her family in November 2022, after the book was released in January 2023. According to the article, one of the Duggar family's former friends revealed that Jinger will likely be cut off from the family if Jinger's parents do not like her book's contents.
Jinger might have fixed her relationship with her parents lately, she was seen going for a girls' day out with her siblings and mother. She shared images with her Instagram followers on April 5, 2023.
Jinger Duggar Mom and Dad
Jinger Duggar mom is Michelle Duggar and her dad is Jim Bob Duggar.
Jinger's father Jim Bob who is also known as James Robert Duggar is a real estate agent, politician, and television personality. He served in the Arkansas House of Representatives as a Republican between 1999 and 2003.
James "Jim" Bob Duggar is also a licensed real estate agent and owns multiple commercial properties in his local Springdale area as an investor. However, he is best known for appearing on TLC's 19 Kids and Counting. He is the Duggar family patriarch and a firm believer in Institute in Basic Life Principles organization.
Michelle Duggar is also a firm believer in Institute in Basic Life Principles organization and raised her 19 children in a Baptist family with her husband. However, much about Michelle's personal life has not come to the surface yet.
Jinger Duggar Siblings
19 kids and counting family tree includes Jinger Duggar and 18 siblings with their parents. Jinger Duggar siblings ages range between 13 to 35 years old.
Jinger has 5 elder siblings and 13 younger siblings in her huge family. She is the 6th child among the 19 Duggar kids.
Jinger has 10 brothers and 8 sisters in her family, her parents also have legal custody over Michelle's great-nephew.
Among her 18 siblings, 10 are happily married to their respective spouses and have beautiful children and families of their own. However, with such a huge family, there are some rebellious siblings and others who have gotten in trouble with law enforcement.
Jinger's eldest brother Joshua James who is better known as Josh was charged and put behind bars for possession of child-adult films in May 2022, according to the New York Post.
Similar to Jinger, her sister Jill is best known for having a public feud with the family. Jill has been spotted drinking alcohol (it is a big deal as it goes against the family's strict rules), she also has a nose ring defying the family rules once again, and is under birth control pill, a big no-no in the Duggar family, according to US Magazine.
19 Kids And Counting Ages In Descending Order
19 Kids and Counting stars including Jinger are no longer kids. In fact, many of them are now parents to their respective children.
However, here is a list of all the Duggar siblings in descending order complete with their date of birth and a small bio.
- Joshua James, 35 Years Old
- Joshua is the oldest of 19 kids and was born on March 3, 1988. He is a married man and shares 7 children with his wife Anna Keller. Joshua is currently serving 12.5 years behind bars.
- Jana Marie, 33 Years Old
- Jana is the eldest daughter in the family. She was born on January 12, 1990, with her twin brother. Jana is the oldest Duggar kid to not have been married as of April 2023.
- John-David, 33 Years Old
- John was born on January 12, 1990, as the second son of the family. He is currently married to Abbie Burnett and the pair is proud parents to two children.
- Jill Michelle, 31 Years Old
- Jill was born on May 17, 1991, she is one of the most rebellious among the Duggar kids. Jill is married to Derick Dillard and the pair shares three kids together.
- Jessa Lauren, 30 Years Old
- Jessa was born on November 4, 1992. She is married to Ben Seewald and the couple is proud parents to their 4 beautiful children.
- Jinger Nicole, 29 Years Old
- Jinger was born on December 21, 1993. She is currently married to her husband Jeremy Vuolo and the pair shares two beautiful daughters together. Jinger is estranged from the rest of the family.
- Joseph Garrett, 28 Years Old
- Joseph was born on January 20, 1995. He is happily married to his wife Kendra Caldwell and the pair have three beautiful children of their own.
- Josiah Matthew, 26 Years Old
- Josiah was born on August 28, 1996. The 8th child in the family is married to his wife Lauren Swanson and the pair shares one daughter together.
- Joy-Anna, 25 Years Old
- Joy-Anna was born on October 28, 1997. She is married to her husband Austin Forsyth and the pair together has welcomed two children together and is expecting their third child soon.
- Jedidiah Robert, 24 Years Old
- Jedidiah Robert is the eldest of the second pair of twins in the Duggar family. He was born on December 30, 1998, and currently shares one child and expecting another with his wife Katelyn Nakatsu.
- Jeremiah Robert, 24 Years Old
- Jeremiah Robert is the youngest of the second pair of twins in the Duggar family. He was born on December 30, 1998, and currently shares one child with his wife Hannah Wissmann.
- Jason Michael, 22 Years Old
- Jason was born on April 21, 2000. He is not married to anyone and is the second oldest unmarried Duggar kid.
- James Andrew, 21 Years Old
- James was born on July 7, 2001, as the 13th child and the 8th son in the Duggar family. He is also not married to anyone.
- Justin Samuel, 20 Years Old
- Justin was born on November 15, 2002. He is currently married to his wife Claire Spivey making him the youngest Duggar sibling to get married. The pair does not have any kids yet as of April 2023.
- Jackson Levi, 18 Years Old
- Jackson was born on May 23, 2004. He is the first single child of the Duggar siblings to be born via c-section apart from the first pair of twins.
- Johannah Faith, 17 Years Old
- Johannah was born on October 11, 2005.
- Jennifer Danielle, 15 Years Old
- Jennifer was born on August 2, 2007.
- Jordyn-Grace Makiya, 14 Years Old
- Jordyn-Grace Makiya was born on December 18, 2008. She is the first daughter in The Duggar family to be born via c-section.
- Josie Brooklyn, 13 Years Old
- Josie was born on December 10, 2009. She is the youngest child in The Duggar family and was born prematurely via c-section.
Jinger And Jeremy Vuolo Divorce
Jinger Duggar divorce rumor with Jeremy was shut down by the couple on YouTube. Jinger and Jeremy assured their fans that their marriage was going strong.
Jinger and Jeremy addressed the chatter about the alleged problem in their marriage and the pair's divorce during a live YouTube Q&A session, according to The Sun. Jeremy read a query from fans about their possible split before the couple cleared the confusion.
As the pair answered the question, Jeremy put his hands on Jinger's knees affectionately and Jinger reciprocated her husband's affection by touching his arms.
According to The Sun, Jeremy pointed out a tabloid article showing Jinger's black eye picture and said it was the start of the rumors on the web. He cleared the confusion saying the seeming blackeye was a shadow of light on her eyes.
According to ScreenRant, fans started questioning the health of their marriage after Jinger was spotted not wearing a wedding ring in a social media picture. The pair initially canceled a YouTube Q&A session, further fueling the theories popping up on the internet.
Jeremy and Jinger married on November 5, 2016, at the Cathedral of the Ozarks in front of over 1000 guests. The pair first met in May 2015 and got engaged after courting for over a year on July 25, 2016.
The couple now shares two daughters together, their daughter Felicity was born on July 19, 2018. Their other daughter Evangeline Jo was born on November 22, 2020. Jinger and Jeremy have not revealed their daughter's faces on social media posts yet.
When Did Jinger Duggar Get Married?
Jinger Duggar got married on November 5, 2016, at the Cathedral of the Ozarks in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. Here wedding was attended by 1000 guests.
Who Is Jinger Duggar Married To?
Jinger Duggar is married to Jeremy Vuolo. Jeremy is a former soccer player who played at Major League Soccer.