The Untold Truth About Freddie Highmore Wife Klarissa Munz and Married Life
Freddie Highmore wife Klarissa Munz is a British web designer and Cambridge University graduate. Freddie confirmed his marital status in September 2021.
After the host of Jimmy Kimmel's show noticed that Freddie was wearing a wedding band, the English superstar confirmed that the ring was indeed a wedding ring and that he had been married to his longtime lover in secret.
He gave a slight glimpse of his married life when he described it as a happy union but held back on further details.
His fans got the news of his marriage out of the blue because there was no clue about his love life and dating scenario at that time. As the actor didn't reveal details about his spouse, people got more curious about the situation.
However, after some research, many fans and sources have confirmed his partner's identity. Several details have come out since the revelation, including the fact that both went to the same university and have been pictured together multiple times.
Klarissa Munz Is A Tech Professional
Freddie Highmore wife Klarissa Munz is an English web designer. Klarissa studied theology and religioys study at college but ended up working in Tech industry, according to Parade.
In June 2021, a woman fan uploaded an Instagram picture under the username Freddiehighmoresgirl. The post was captioned "Where it started" with a hashtag for Cambridge University.
This indicates that the couple met at the University and their romance started at the time when he was starred in Bates Motel A&E. However, none of them are confirmed yet. The actor successfully keeps his partner away from the media spotlight. She clearly wants her privacy and avoids the public attention.
Her current status and whereabouts, in terms of her professional career, are a mystery, but the woman is likely excelling in it.
Munz's background details have remained under the shadow for a long time since she is unavailable on social media platforms. Surprisingly, Highmore, who lives a grander life as a celebrity with all the media attention, has managed to keep his love life well hidden from public exposure.
The Good Doctor Star Freddie Highmore Wife Klarissa Munz Is a Web Developer
The Good Doctor star Freddie Highmore wife Klarissa Munz is a web developer. She majored in theology and religious studies.
However, working as a web developer and the studies does not fit together, but Klarissa might have found interest in the IT sector. Choosing IT would give the freedom of travelling, which is essential for the newly married couple. However, Freddie's on-screen character from The Good Doctor, Shaun Murphy, is married to Lea Dilallo in the fourth season.
Fans Wonder About Klarissa Munz Age
Klarissa Munz's age should be in her late 20s. At the same time, the chocolate factory boy has now become a 30-year-old married lad.
Klarissa and Freddie met in the college in Cambridge, which means they belong same age category. Out of surprise, The August Rush actor revealed his wedding on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in 2021. He said he would not jump up and down on the talk show couch to display my excitement. Moreover," I am aware that you practice that in America. However, I'm as content as a Brit can be, and I'm married to a great woman, so I do feel content," he added.
Furthermore, Klarissa Munz images can be traced to an Instagram profile,@freddiehighmoresgirl. She doesn't use social media, which might be something to do with privacy. Even Freddie has not posted photos of his newlywed wife on his Instagram.
Freddie Is Married To Lea Dilallo In The Good Doctor
The Good Doctor actor is married to his former neighbor Lea Dilallo in the show. The character is portrayed by actress Paige Spara.
The actor has dated a few women in the past. Freddie was with Sarah Bolger from 2006 to 2008 and Dakota Fanning in 2009, and Parade also reports rumors of his relationship with Abigail Breslin and Emma Roberts.
Klarissa Munz appears to be around the same age as her husband, Freddie Highmore, who is 30. So, we guess her to be around 28- 32 years old.
10 Facts About Klarissa Munz
1. Freddie Highmore's wife Klarissa Munz age should be in her late 20s. They met at the University of Cambridge, which ideally makes them of the same age group.
2. Despite earning a degree in Theology and religious studies, Klarissa Munz works as a web developer. She might have opted for the career considering her husband.
3. According to a timeline, Freddie and Klarissa met between 2012 and 2013 at the University. The actor was pursuing a degree in languages in Arabic and Spanish.
4. Freddie was in relationships with Abigail Breslin, Emma Roberts, Sarah Bolger and Dakota Fanning before marrying Klarissa.
5. In 2021, Freddie announced that he was married but withheld the wedding date and other information. They have reportedly been married for at least two years.
6. Klarissa has accompanied Freddie numerous times to the Critics' Choice Award and the Golden Globes awards.
7. The Social media presence of Klarissa is meagre. However, some old photos of the couple can be traced back to 2010.
8. Freddie and Klarissa's photos were circulated on the Instagram page @freddiehighmoresgirl, landing the rumours that the actor was taken.
9. Despite having a successful career, Klarissa Munz's net worth is probably far lower than Highmore's. Her husband reportedly has an $8 million fortune.
10. Freddie met Klarissa for the first time while acting in the A&E series Bates Motel.
More on His Family
Freddie Highmore family apart from his marital life include his parents and sibling. Freddie is the brother of fellow actor Bertie Highmore.
The actor seems close to all of them. As the older brother, Freddie acted as an inspiration for his younger sibling Bertie.
Freddie Highmore brother Bertie Highmore is best known for his acting in Women Talking Dirty. Bertie is also a venture capitalist.
Bertie was born in London in 1995. He was four years old when he appeared in Women Talking Dirty in 1999. Later on, he decided to choose different career line than acting.
He is a finance professional and a successful venture capitalist. He has graduated from LSE.
They have similar facial features and often confused as twins. But, Bert is three years younger than the Good Doctor actor.
His Mom and Dad Are Not New Faces In The Showbiz Line
Freddie Highmore parents Edward Highmore and Sue Latimer are well known individuals in the entertainment industry.
His father Edward is a former actor best known for Howards' Way BBC drama. Similarly, his mother Sue is a film producer as well as booker.
Edward and Sue married each other in 1989 and gave birth to Freddie after three years of marriage. The couple are still together after around 34 years.