100+ Funny Family-Friendly Dares To Do At Home For Your Next Truth Or Dare Session
Family friendly dares are one of the best ways to have fun and memorable time with your loved ones. Truth or Dare is enjoyed by both kids and grownups.
Dare or Truth is a famous game that is popular among people of all ages. Furthermore, kid-friendly questions and challenges can bring out the creative side of the young ones and uncover their problem-solving skills.
Truth or Dare questions for family helps to gain more new information about each other and gets everyone chuckling, cringing, and gawking. The questions and tasks for the game must be age appropriate and safe since different age groups are involved.
You might have always been playing well-known family reunion games such as a dancing game, tug of war, and more. But you can also add the game of Dare or Truth into the list as it is also a great way to lighten up the mood.
It is not necessary for the game to be paired up together as you can only play one part either dare or truth. In this article, we will be listing the dares on the basis of categories for kids and adults.
Dares For Fun Family Get Together
Dares for family members must be creative and engaging for members of all ages. The loved ones present at the get-together must feel that they are in the game.
Here is the list of dares for your next game night.
Funny dares for family during game night help to lighten the mood and create happy memories with your loved ones. Here are some challenges for the occasion.
- Call Grandma with a funny voice.
- Do a crazy dance for one minute while standing on the front lawn.
- Talk with your tongue sticking out.
- Dance around like a monkey for ten seconds.
- Use the person to your right’s stomach as a drum and make up a tribal dance.
- Wear a funny hat on your head for the next three rounds of questions.
- Wear socks on your hands, pants instead of a shirt, and a shirt instead of pants.
- Go outside in the driveway and do the disco without music.
- Smell everybody's feet and find 'the winner'.
- Do an impression of one of your relatives, do not stop until everyone can guess who you are.
- Draw a mustache and keep it until the end of the game.
- Gargle a song. Fill your mouth with water and try singing a song.
- Send a text using your toes.
- Answer the phone like a cat the next time it rings.
- Smell our breaths and guess what we ate last.
- Come up with the silliest laugh you can and use it the rest of the night.
- Do your own makeup but with your eyes closed.
- Dance like crazy.
- Draw a picture of (something the group picks) while blindfolded.
- Call 5 different people and talk to them in 5 different accents.
Fun Dares Using A Mobile
Funny dares to do at home using mobile phones is as much enjoyable as doing it physically. The challenges you can give your loved one are complied here.
- Call a family member who couldn’t come and talk in a weird accent until they guess who it is.
- Take pictures making funny faces, post them on Facebook, and tag all the family members.
- Send a high-note song as a voice note to the person on your contact list.
- Call a relative and sing a song chosen by the group. No talking allowed.
- Take an embarrassing photo and post it as your profile picture.
- Let everyone in the group style your hair and take photos.
- Prank call someone and try to talk for 15 minutes straight.
- Send me the link of the last YouTube video you watched.
- Read the first email in your inbox.
- Dial a random number and make a meaningless conversation for 2 minutes.
Indoor and Outdoor Dares
- Give someone a piggyback ride.
- Crack an egg over your head.
- Attempt to do 10 pushups.
- Do not blink for a minute.
- Go outside and sing a clip of your favorite Disney song at the top of your lungs.
- Crabwalk across the room.
- Eat a mouthful of crackers and try to whistle.
- Run around the outside of the house three times.
- Army crawl across the room.
- Tape your hands to your ankles for the next 10 minutes.
- Go outside and yell “I pick my nose” to the first person you see.
- Ask the neighbors to borrow a cup of sugar.
- Hug your mailbox (or a tree) for 20 seconds.
- Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 seconds.
- Take a bite out of a stick of butter.
- Draw a face on your hand and talk with your hand when it’s your turn.
- Exchange clothes with the person sitting on your left.
- Go outside on the street and hold the sign "Honk if I'm cute".
- Go make snacks for everybody.
- Go outside and scream from the top of your lungs.
- Go and call the neighbor to play the game.
- Go get (item of choice in another room) with a blindfold on.
- Do the next dare for the next person that gets one.
- Draw a picture using your toes.
- Eat a combination of peanut butter and hot sauce.
- Dance on the lawn and do it like a chicken.
- Ask dad to do mom’s makeup.
- Call your parents by their first names and see their reactions.
- Try to juggle eggs.
- Answer every question like a JEOPARDY! question.
Dares For Adults
Here are some of the interesting dares for the adults in the family.
- Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
- Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram account.
- Show the last five people you texted and what the messages said.
- Eat a raw piece of garlic.
- Keep three ice cubes in your mouth until they melt.
- Put 10 different available liquids into a cup and drink it.
- Give a foot massage to the person on your right
- Yell out the first word that comes to your mind
- Slow dance to a fast song.
- Like the first 15 posts on your Facebook newsfeed.
- Eat a spoonful of mustard
- Keep your eyes closed until it's your go again.
- Empty out your wallet/purse and show everyone what's inside.
- Pretend to be the person to your right for 10 minutes.
- Eat a snack without using your hands.
- Say two honest things about everyone else in the group.
- Try and make the group laugh as quickly as possible.
- Try to put your whole fist in your mouth.
- Tell everyone an embarrassing story about yourself.
- Try to lick your elbow Post the oldest selfie on your phone on Instagram Stories.
- Tell the saddest story you know.
- Howl like a wolf for two minutes.
- Dance without music for two minutes
- Let someone else tickle you and try not to laugh.
- Put as many snacks into your mouth at once as you can.
- Wear your swimming suit and pretend you are swimming.
- Build a tower as tall as you are using whatever is in the room.
- Brush your teeth in front of everyone while dancing.
- Act like a dog and get petted by everyone.
- Wrap yourself in the toilet paper and take a selfie.
- Make up a story about the item to your right.
- Let others paint on your face.
- Spin an imaginary hula hoop for one minute.
- Dump a cup of ice water over your head.
- Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
- For the rest of the game, every time someone asks a question, you have to yell “giddy-up” and gallop around the room in a circle.
Dare For Kids
Truth or dare with family members needs to be age-appropriate and safe when kids are involved. Young kids cannot perform tasks similar to adults.
The tasks will help the kids to showcase their goofy personalities as they enjoy the game night with their loved ones. Furthermore, you can also check out these indoor birthday party games for children that will keep them engaged during special events at home.
Here are some of the creative and hilarious tasks for the little ones in the household.
- Use a straw to pick up Skittles and sort them by color.
- Dance like a bug in the front yard.
- Recite the alphabet backward as fast as you can.
- Sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star backward.
- See how many shirts you can put on at once.
- Impersonate your school teacher.
- Blow up a balloon and sit on it until it pops.
- Do a Tik-Tok-style dance routine in the front yard.
- Moonwalk across the room.
- Do your best lion roar.
- Imitate an old man or lady.
- Stack Oreos on your forehead.
- Talk in a high-pitched voice.
- Do a Mickey Mouse impression.
- Go grab more snacks, while acting like a T-Rex.
- Eat a spoonful of cocoa powder.
- Make five funny faces.
- Make five animal sounds.
- Talk while holding your tongue with your index finger and thumb.
- Touch your nose with your tongue.
- Using a hairbrush as a microphone, put on a living room concert.
- Imitate your favorite cartoon characters and see how many your friends can guess.
- Do the cha-cha while you sing the happy birthday song.
- Sing a song with your mouth closed while everyone tries to guess the song.
- Balance a ball on top of your head.
- Eat pudding or jello without your hands.
- Sing the alphabet without moving your mouth.
- Beat your chest like a gorilla.
- Hop like a frog from your bedroom to the next room.
- Catch popcorn or cereal in your mouth.