Kid-Friendly Dad Joke Riddles With Answers
Dad joke riddles with answers are known to be the best brainstorming activities for kids. Riddles helps the children to enhance their creativity.
Dad jokes are puns or short jokes that are said to be told by fathers to their kids. The jokes can be questions and answers, or one-liners. Throughout the years, several corny and funny jokes and riddles have been listed.
This Fathers Day, riddle with your family with these corny and pun-intended dad jokes.
Riddles have several significance regarding a child's intellectual growth. It increases their critical thinking skills, and vocabulary, makes them use logic, and expands their problem-solving muscle. Some riddles can make them laugh and showcase their goofy side.
It is also known to be a great time pass activity during gatherings where kids are involved. Family riddles are one of the best activities during a fun game night.
Dad Joke Riddles For Kids
Kid-friendly riddles with answers:
Riddles that are funny, animal and food-related, who am I are listed below. It is a perfect start for your kids' intellectual growth.
1. What two things can you never have for breakfast?
Answer: Lunch and Dinner
2. What kind of room has no walls or corners?
Answer: A Mushroom
3. What is the capital in France?
Answer: The letter F is the only capital letter in France.
4. What can travel around the world without moving from its corner?
Answer: A Stamp
5. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
Answer: The letter "C"
6. What belongs to you, but everyone else uses it?
Answer: Your Name
7. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
Answer: Gummy bear
8. What’s bright orange with green on top and sounds like a parrot?
Answer: A carrot
9. The more I dry the wetter I get, what am I?
Answer: A towel
10. What has a head and a tail but no body?
Answer: A coin
11. What kind of foods are the most fun at parties?
12. I sometimes run, but I cannot walk. What am I?
Answer: Your nose
13. What month of the year has 28 days?
Answer: All of them
14. What kind of cup doesn’t hold water?
Answer: A cupcake
15. What did the triangle say to the circle?
Answer: You are pointless
16. What word is spelled wrong in the dictionary?
17. I shrink smaller every time I take a bath. What am I?
18. I am easy to lift but hard to throw. What am I?
19. I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?
20. What has a bottom at the top?
21. What room do ghosts avoid?
Answer: Living Room
22. What has to be broken before you can eat it?
Answer: An egg
23. What has hands but cannot clap or write?
Answer: A clock
24. What do you find at the end of a rainbow?
Answer: The letter "W"
25. What has legs but cannot walk?
Answer: A chair
Hard Riddles With Answers For Kids
The hard riddles are great brain teasers for the young ones. Here are some of the hard riddles with answers that your children will love.
26. What has a mouth but can't talk?
27. What gets bigger the more you take away?
28: What do you answer even though it never asks you questions?
Answer: A doorbell
29. What is harder to catch the faster you run?
Answer: Your breath
30. What water can you eat and chew?
31. What has a foot but no leg?
32. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
33. What time of day is spelled the same forwards and backward?
34. I can be cracked or played; told or made. What am I?
Answer: A joke
35. Where can you find cities, towns, and streets but no people?
Answer: A map
Dad Riddles For Adults
Riddles for adults are great warm-up exercises for our brains. It also helps our ability to solve problems creatively.
Here are some fun and logical riddles for adults.
36. What building has the most stories?
Answer: A library
37. Where is the only place where today comes before yesterday?
Answer: The dictionary
38. What has 13 hearts but no other organs?
Answer: 13 play cards
39. Who has married many people but has never been married himself?
40. What gets shorter as it grows older?
41. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in 1,000 years?
Answer: The letter "M"
42. What can fill a room but takes up no space?
43. What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?
44. What has branches, but no fruit, trunk, or leaves?
Answer: A bank
45. What do you bury when it's alive and dig up when it's dead?
Answer: A plant
46. What is taken before you can get it?
47: Forward, I am heavy; backward, I am not. What am I?
Answer: A ton
48. If an electric train is traveling south, then which way is the smoke going?
Answer: There is no smoke since it's an electric train
49. If your uncle’s sister is not your aunt, then who is she to you?
Answer: Your mom
50. The person who made it doesn’t need it. The person who bought it doesn’t want it. The person who needs it doesn’t know it. What is it?
Answer: A coffin
Riddles Whose Answer Is Father
These tricky riddles have the one and only answer that is Father.
Try these when you ask your kids as a dad yourself, or other adults can ask especially on the occasion of fathers day.
- I can be grand. I can be step. I can be part of the law. I can be holy. I can be goalie. I can be found with your ma.
Answer: A Father
- When is your uncle’s brother not your uncle?
Answer: When he is your father.
- Your mother’s brother’s only brother-in-law is asleep on your couch. Who is asleep on your couch?
Answer: Your Father
- What did the father say when his kid said “I’m hungry?
Answer: Hi Hungry, I am Father.